What are your payment terms?
- On orders above R2000, 50% with order and the balance prior to collection.
- On orders under R2000, full payment with order.
- On contract printing, full payment with order.
- Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our bank account.
Do your garments shrink?
- Yes, all cottons and most polycottons will shrink to some extent.
- Acceptable tolerance of shrinkage on cotton T-shirts is up to 7%, provided that washing instructions are followed.
- All our fabrics are lab tested and within industry standard, acceptable shrinkage tolerances.
Are there ever shade differences?
- We try to maintain consistency of colour, but there are inevitably shade differences from dye lot to dye lot.
- On large orders, we cut per order so the order will often come from a single dye lot.
- On smaller orders, we pull from stock and there are likely to be different dye lot batches together.
- The differences, in our opinion, are acceptable and our customers have not had problems with this.
- We don’t accept significant differences from the dye house, so the shade differences will not be significant.
Do you supply a print strike-off?
- We will supply a printed strike off, at no charge, only on orders above 300 units.
- All orders below 300 units will be printed according to the approved pantone colours
- Should you require a strike-off/ printed sample for orders below 300 units, this will be charged at R200 per print colour in addition to the price of the garment.